Tuesday, December 6, 2016

In My Power: Mantras of a Mean Witch


"Joan" by Molly Roberts

When I am a Mean Witch, 
I am in my Power.
When I make love to my priorities,
I am in my Power.
When I am disliked and do not die,
I am in my Power.
When I am scandalized but my guts still Thrive,
 I am in my Power.
When I reclaim my Life Force from distractions,
I am in my Power.
When I choose to wait for what I Deserve instead of what I can get,
I am in my Power. 
When I remove my holiness from poisonous places,
 I am in my Power.
When I build spaces of Freedom,
 I am in my Power.
When I hold quiet rooms like an egg,
I am in my Power.
When I Serve,
I am in my Power.
When I Improvise,
I am in my Power.
When I engage eye contact,
I am in my Power.
When I feed on the challenge,
I am in my Power
When I get high on Sovereignty,
I am in my Power.
When I gather the Wisdom off the floor,
I am in my Power.
When I nourish my Temple with Mindful ambrosia,
I am in my Power.
When I have the Audacity to be Joyful,
I am in my Power.
When I weave Solutions in place of excuses,
I am in my Power.
When I lavish attention on my Desire,
I am in my Power.
When I keep oaths to myself,
I am in my Power.
When I honor my gifts,
I am in my Power.
When I kiss my Shadow long and deep,
I am in my Power.
When I Forgive because I don't believe in torture,
I am in my Power.
When I choose,
I am in my Power.
When I take my genius out to dinner,
I am in my Power.
When I stretch the skin of my Understanding,
I am in my Power.
When I have courage to Feel It All,
I am in my Power.
When I Respond with a steady current of electricity,
I am in my Power.
When I Own my responsibility and ride it like a yacht,
I am in my Power.
When I create my own weather conditions,
I am in my Power.
When I share and build others Up,
I am in my Power.
When I am licked by the fire,
I am in my Power.
When I aim the lightening  bolt of Resources toward my convictions,
 I am in my Power.
When I wield the sword of my Enthusiasm,
I am in my Power.

When I am a Mean Witch, I am in my Power.


Witch On, Witch Boldly--









Are You an Art Witch?

 Are You an Art Witch?

6 comments:

  1. Amazing! this make me realized of my power too :) thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is amazing! Total witch empowering Liturgy! Cheers!
    Witch on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Molly! I'm going to write this out and put it in my journal and on my wall. Xx

    ReplyDelete