Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Video: How To Make an Ancestor Altar!


Hello puddings!

As part of CCD's special Halloween treats, I'll be showing you how to create your very own ancestor altar. We'll be discussing what an altar is, what you'll need to make one and take you on a little tour of my own offerings. I hope you enjoy it!

"Our relationships with our loved ones don't end in death. They just change. They just look different."




How are you celebrating this year? Will you be creating an altar? Do you have other traditions to honor your loved ones? Or questions about building your own altar?

I would love to hear all about it, darlings.


Happy Hauntings & Many Blessings XOXO,




1 comment:

  1. love this ! I like the name "Ancestor Altar " I am making and creating and building all week...will blog about it later today ! Thanks for great inspiration ! ( I follow you on IG )

    ReplyDelete