Monday, January 27, 2014

Magic Monday: Transformations

If I had a wish--and that wish couldn't be transforming into a wunderkind rock & roll goddess-- I'd wish to be a mermaid.

I'd set up camp at the marina on the shores of Lake Michigan, twist around in the big black waves and play a magically in-tune ukelele on a sunny boulder. The days schedule would include collecting smooth stones, being mesmerised by shafts of shifting green light, talking to the lake and scaring the shit out of the occasional boater.







































If you could become any creature, what would you be?

Tell me about your transformation in the comments!


Dreaming of water,





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    Building Tips For Beginners

    ReplyDelete