Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Costume of The Week: Addiction

I have a sickness: I must cover everything in my life with hot glue.  If you want something, make it.

Once I stumbled across these incredible glasses photographed for Vogue China it was obvious my earthling existence would not be complete without them.

 After pilfering my mom's craft room, I assembled a sparkly pile of broken costume jewelry: bits of bracelets, brooches and earrings all limbless and yearning to be fabulous again. Though the source glasses were ungodly glamorous and utterly perfect, I opted for a slightly more wearable scale. (Girl has still gotta go to the grocery store...)







































A $3 pair of old pink sunnies from the drawer were up to the challenge and after a little jig-sawing were transported into Elton John Heaven.

The breakdown: DIY Micky Ears (Because I'm a grown up and I do what I want...), resale purple velvet and satin blazer, Black Cherry lipstick by Milani.

What are you wearing this week?

Keep it Fun, Kittens. XO

 







If you enjoyed this post, you might also like these!


http://leoniedawson.com/affiliate-redirect/?p=mollyroberts&w=amazingyr

No comments:

Post a Comment