Friday, January 24, 2014

Awesome Sauce: Amazing Life Guest Post

It's only been 24 days and 2014 is already amazing.

On my List of "100 Things To Do This Year", #37 is write a guest post.

This guest post is a whopper. I am so honored to have the opportunity to write for my favorite site in the entire UNIVERSE. Leonie Dawson has been a life mentor and strong blogging inspiration for the past five years.

This womans magic is enormous.

We're talking Expansion, transformations, adventures and getting shit DONE.






































You can peep the article here and you can get your mitts on the workbook we're discussing here.

Let's do things, Muffins!

Whisker Kisses,


2 comments:

  1. Girl, I love, love, love that post of yours on Leonie's blog! It's dope! Totally inspiring! And your list with 100 things! Now I want to make one too!
    + Magic Monday is awesome idea! Maybe I'll start making/writing it on my blog too!

    Stay good and thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is HUGE! I am so thrilled for you. You totally deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete