Thursday, December 12, 2013

Things I Know For Sure

Are you certain? What does your banner say? Would you have it tattooed?

On our 12th day of the Blogathon, Kickin' It Old Skool asks us to share 10 Things I Know For Sure. 


 
 
 
[1] If at first you don't succeed, dig a secret tunnel and blow that shit up on the second try. It's not about perfection. It's about victory.

[2] The secret to a 'great body' is looking in the mirror and saying, "You're great". Boom. Done.

[3] Cynicism is hilarous, but unproductive.

[4] A good hat makes you look like serious business. We like that.

[5] Never NEVER ever take advice from someone who is less happy than you. EVER.

[6] Money can't buy happiness. But it buys cupcakes. And that's kind of the same thing...

[7] If it won't matter five hours from now, five days from now or five years from now:

 Don't fucking worry about it.

[8] My mom taught me that you're going to have to make your own Fun.

[9] The key to amazing hair: stop washing it all the time.

[10] I believe in the Healing power of Rock & Roll.


That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

What do you know, Puddings?


Forever Yours,




4 comments:

  1. I know that it's always seriously delightful to visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ALL ABOUT cupcakes! Sweet list and so much fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 priceless gems of pure wisdom. I saw a hats calendar today and tought of you! Cupcakes are one of my favorite things. Especially if they're coconut cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete