Thursday, December 19, 2013

In Case of Emergency








































Kickin' it Old Skool wants a peek in our bag. Alright, you Creepers you,  Ten things living in my purse right now...


[1] A take-out box of Singapore noodles with the word "Al" written on the top.

[2] Lipsticks: Black Cherry, Hot Passion, Moon Drop Orange, Totally Toffee and Sugar Plum Fairy.

[3] Take-a-Number "B13" from the fabric store.

[4] A retractable baton. (Okay, I made that one up. But sometimes I wish I had one.)

[5] Black Noir Mega Liquid Liner.

[6] Urban Shaman: The Hawaiian Way of The Adventurer  in paperback.

[7] Violet "Janis Joplin" sunnies.

[8] A private note I found on the cross walk that's too sad to throw away.

[9] Lust perfume by Lush with the label rubbed off.

[10] A list of Things To Do This Year in blue ink.


What can't you leave the house without? Emergency Snacks? Road flares?


xo

4 comments:

  1. You've got beautiful nails! :) I love Lush stuff!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I'm pretty sure I didn't realize the importance of a retractable baton until you mentioned it, but now I can't see how I'll be able to do without one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think number 8 is pretty cool. And I love the baton thought too. I can't go anywhere without my glucose meter unfortunately.
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete