Sunday, December 29, 2013

Crystal Ball

Do you ever close your eyes and attempt to pry into the future? Search the back of your eyelids for a specter of the possible you? Kickin It Old Skool is asking us to share our esoteric visions via selfie:

Share a selfie about the person you are becoming.






































Alright, I cheated. I obviously didn't take this picture--my precious Mum did. This is an image from
Tigernite's largest show of the year. It was our first gig at Turner Hall and easily the most terrified I've ever been before a performance.

 There was enough adrenaline pumping through me to flip a car. A full blown case of Jello Knees brought on the Sahara in my mouth. (Which was confusing as my palms seemed to have no trouble producing an onslaught of clammy goodness...)

But Rock and Roll won the day. It was one of the best days of my life.

This picture represents the affirmation of some tough choices being the right choices. It represents Zero Fucks Being Given. The Sea of Possiblilities . This girl isn't afraid of you.

She has everything she needs: a motley crew of wonderful, crazy, talented humans who are just as bat-shit nuts as she is. She isn't afraid to get what she wants.

Alright pumpkins, it's your turn to peer into the future.

What sort of creature are you becoming?


Whisker Kisses,

4 comments:

  1. I admire you for taking the stage and I know this creature would rather not :) I enjoyed reading your bold statements precisely because while I may be bold, I am a behind the scenes person. Of course, from time to time one must be out of character...

    I wish you success on stage and off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a post! I adore you and your hard core punk ass! I know you must have totally rocked the stage and may your dream of rock star living become a bigger and bigger a reality next year. If anyone can do it, it's you.

    ReplyDelete