Thursday, November 14, 2013

Costume of The Week: Violet Femme

It's no secret. I'm having a purple moment.

This weeks outfit came together after a new Fashion Farm Boy haul of faux fur descended on Beauty. This  reversible violet treasure spoke to me, tickling my ear, "Trust in your own bad taste, Molly."

I'm a Tacky Jedi. Side effects of this marvelous garment include petting and the ability to attract strangers looking to purchase recreational plants and chemicals. I'll take that as a win.






































The breakdown: Coat by Fashion Farm Boy, lacey heart shapped sunnies by Urban Outfitters, canary silk scarf by someones great auntie and lipstick in "Morange Matte"  by MAC.

What are you wearing this week, muffins?


Stay Weird,








 If you liked this costume of the week, you might also enjoy these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment