Sunday, July 14, 2013

Costume of The Week

I get stopped by strangers all the time. I'm usually doing something extra glamorous like eating a hotdog, shopping for tampons or walking to work.  

"Where did you get that?" "I love you're hair!" "What are you supposed to be?" or my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE:

"I love your costume."

I do to! I thought it would be fun to show you my favorite costume from the week. I've had this "Beetlejuice Jacket" for about a million years and decided to give it a whirl.  Perfect on a summer night out for coffee and a rock show.








































Beetlejuice Jacket and Jaguar T Shirt (F21) Leather and Chain necklace (Madam Chino) 
Denim Shorts (massacred Goodwill jeans) Bamboo Earrings (Parsons Trading Post) Doc Martins (Second Hand) Studded Purse (Second Hand Chicago) Shades (Brian Atwood via Fashion Farmboy)

What are you wearing?

2 comments: