Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Doggy Style: So Wrong It's Right


Dearest Hotdog,

At the end of a long week of dressingless greens,
sensible caffiene intake and no breakfast cereals...

It is you, and only you that I long for.

I daydream of your soft warm bun in my greasy fingers. 

I slink away into the street, seeking out your Temple of  Delicious Tube Meat--

smothering my appetite with your atomic cheese-like substance and slimy peppers:


Hot Peppers.

We meet at the same place and time every week... 

And we do it right there in the window for the whole street to see.

The scandal. Our dirty chili secret exposed.
There is so little love in this life, and I want the world to know.

We do this dance again and again, and still--
I crave you.

Until we meet again.

Forever yours,








Hotdog appears courtesy of Dog Haus on Brady Street.
Listen this this while you scarf it for an extra sexy doggy.



No comments:

Post a Comment